- Ahmad Pourahmad; Faranak Seyfodini and Ziba Parnon (2011). "immigration and Land use Change in Eslamshahr City ", Arid regions Geographic Studies, Second year, issue 5,page 131-152, in Persian.
- Ali Akbar Mehrabi; Mohammad Mohammadi; Mohsen Mohseni Saravi; Mohammad Jafari; Mehdi Ghorbani (2013)."Investigation of the Human Driving Forces Affecting Land Use Change (Case study: Seyed mohaleh and Drasara villages – Tonekabon city)", journal of range and watershed management, Volume 66, Issue 2, Summer 2013, Page 307-320,in Persian.
- Ann R Beer & Catherine Higgins (2002). "Environmental Planning for Site Development, a manual for sustainable local planning and design",Translated by seyyed Hossein Bahraini and Kavan Karimi, university of Tehran press, first edition.
- Aspinall, Richard J. and Hill, Michael J. (2013); land use change: science, policy and management; translated by: Mojtaba Rafieian, Mehrane Mahmudi and Somayeh Khaleghi; publisher: Azarakhsh, Tehran: first edition, in Persian.
- Bakhtiar Feyzizade and Seyyed Mahmood Mirrahimi (2008). "Landuse Change of Andishe Town Using Object-Oriented Classification, Case Study: Andishe Town ",Geomatic Conference, National Cartographic Center of Iran, in Persian.
- Baratali Khakpour; Sa’dollah Velayati; Sayyed Ghasem Kianejad (2007). "Land use change model for the city of Babol from 1982 to 1998 ", Journal Of Geography and Regional Development Reseach Journal, 2007, issue 9,page 45-64,in persian.
- Hamed Ghadermazy and Maryam Afshari (2008). "Comparative Analysis of Urbanization and Rural Development over the Past Half Century of Zagros Area", 1th International Conference on Zagros Traditional Settelments, Kordestan university, Sanandaj, in Persian.
- Hamed Ghadermazy (2012). "Urban Spatial Expansion and Land use Changes in Surrounding Villages of the Sanandaj City (During the period of 1976 – 2008) ",journal of urban studies, Volume 1, Issue 1, Winter 2012, Page 61-76, ,in Persian.
- Hamid Amirnejad (2014)."Factors Affecting Farmers’ Willingness to Changing Land Use in Mazandaran Province.", Journal of agricultural economics research, Volume5, Issue4, winter 2014, Page 79-94, in Persian.
- Helen Briassoulis (2000).”Analysis of Land Use Change: Theoretical and Modeling Approaches”, translated by: Mojtaba Rafieian, Mehrane Mahmudi, publisher: Azarakhsh, Tehran: first edition, in Persian.
- Koroush Barapour and Hamideh Ebdali (2011). "Systematic Analysis on Affecting and Affected Factors of Land use Change in Kelardasht (Conceptualization, Modeling and Mathematical Simulation), 1th National Conference on System Approach, Shiraz, in Persian.
- M. T. Rahnamaei; M. Kalantari; P. Safari Loheh Sarai (2010). "Study of the government role in physical Growth in Masal emphasizing the change land use of suburb agricultural land", Journal Geography, Year 8, No. 26, in Persian.
- Naser Shafiesabet (2007). "Spatial-Physical Development of Villages in the Outskirt of Metropolitan of Tehran with the Emphasis on Agricultural Land use Change During 1973- 2005", the PHD thesis of Geography and rural planning , Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, in Persian.
Refrences in English
- Bittner, Christian & Sofer, Michael (2013). "Land use changes in the rural–urban fringe: An Israeli case study", Land Use Policy 33 (2013) 11–19.
- Briant, C. R. (1995). "The Role of Local Actors inTransforming the Urban Fringe", In: Rural Studies vol.11, pp. 255-267.
- Zhihui Li
, Xiangzheng Deng
, Fang Yin
, and Cuiyuan Yang
(2015). "Analysis of Climate and Land Use Changes Impacts on Land Degradation in the North China Plain", Advances in Meteorology, Volume 2015, Article ID 976370, 11 pages.
- Fischer G
., Ermoliev Y. M
., Keyzer M.A
., Rosenzweig C
. (1996). "Simulating the Socio-Economic and Biogeophysical Driving Forces of Land-Use and Land-Cover Change: The IIASA Land-Use Change Model", WP-96-010. Laxenburg: IIASA.
- Clark, David (2013). "Urban Geography an Intorductory Guide", Routledge, USA.
- Clark, Anthony S. (2010)." The Political Institutional Determinants of Land use Change and Sprawl: A Conceptual Model", Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Number 7(16) / August 2010.
- Cloke, Paul (2013)."Rural Land-Use Planning in Developed Nations", Routledge, USA.
- Eppler, Ulrike, Fritsche, Uwe R. & Laaks, Sabine (2015). "Urban-Rural Linkages and Global Sustainable Land Use", Berlin,Globalands.
- Feng, Xu (2004). "Modelling the spatial pattern of urban fringe, Case study Hongshan, Wuhan", The Netherlands, International Institute for Geo-information Science and Earth Observation.
- Gao Peng, Niu Xiang
, Wang Bing
(2015). "Land use changes and its driving forces in hilly ecological restoration area based on GIS and RS of northern china", Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 11038.
- Hoover, E. M & Giarratani, F. (1999). "The Web Book of Regional Science", West Virginia Universtiy, Regional Research Institute, Morgantown, WV.
- Lee, Linda (1979)."Factors Affecting Land Use change at the Urban-Rural Fringe", Growth and change, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 25-31.
- Liu, J, Zhang Z, Xu X, Kuang W, Zhou W, Zhang S, Li R, Yan C, Yu D, Wu S. and Jiang N. (2010).” Spatial patterns and driving forces of land use change in China during the early 21st century”, Journal of Geographical Sciences, Vol 20; Issue 4; pp. 483-494.
- RIKS BV (2008)." Assessment and scenarios of land use change in Europe use change in Europe", Netherlands, Research Institute for Knowledge Systems.
- Su Changhong, Fu Bojie, Lu Yihe, Lu Nan, Zeng Yuan, He Anna, Lamparski Halina) 2011(. Land use change and anthropogenic driving forces: A case study in Yanhe River Basin. Chinese Geographical Science, 21(5): 587–599.
- Thuo, Aggrey & Daniel Maina (2010). "Community and social responses to land use transformations in the Nairobi rural-urban fringe, Kenya ", Field Actions Science Reports [Online], Special Issue 1.
- Xu, Wei (2004). "The changing dynamics of land-use change in rural China: a case study of Yuhang, Zhejiang Province" Environment and Planning A 36(9) 1595 – 1615.